The main material is a mixture of nylon and spandex. The most important
part - gusset - is made of natural viscose. And in my understanding this
means that these panties are designed for everyday wear.
The main idea of this linen is to hide it presence under clothing. Well,
it's true!
And with this panties cope with cheers, under tight dresses them unnoticed.
Honestly, I took them exclusively for such purpose.
Here are hikes in the light, under tight clothes and skirts. But defaming
them under the usual everyday I realized that they were unreal comfortable.
Tech news, studies, innovations, life hacks. About those who knows and who are known. Mainstream, humor, memes, all about recipes, funny videos and photos. I post here funny pics and quotes to read. Materials posted are Safe For Work so enjoy! If you have storm clouds on your horizon, it's time to reveal the psychological umbrella. Life is a strip of white, a strip of black, and hard times come sooner or later to everyone. Now it's your turn to win!
Wednesday, March 14, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment